Platform 9 3/4King's Cross London
LEGO Harry Potter - Hogwarts Express
Step aboard the iconic ... more info
Step aboard the iconic LEGO Harry Potter 75955 Hogwarts Express train from King’s Cross Station, featuring a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9 3/4, moving brick wall entrance, ‘Wanted’ poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof. Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor into the carriage and recreate scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter film series. This LEGO Harry Potter set also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers figures.
* Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor and Scabbers figures.
* Features the iconic King’s Cross Platform 9 3/4 and Hogwarts Express train.
* Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a ‘Wanted' poster.
* Hogwarts Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
* Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
* Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
* Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform 9 3/4 sign and a ‘Wanted' poster.
* Swoop a Dementor into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
* Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter film series.
* Platform measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
* Hogwarts Express measures over 3” (9cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
We want you to be happy with the goods and service you receive and so you have 28 days, from receipt of goods, to notify us if you wish to exchange an item or simply return the product for a full refund. Please note that the refund will not include the original delivery charge.
To return an item please find enclosed returns slip and attach to the outer packaging. Simply return your parcel to the post office making sure to get a proof of postage. Please include order number where possible.
General Enquiries - email@example.com
* Please note that jewellery items are non-refundable
We always aim to dispatch an order as soon as possible. Delivery is typically via Royal Mail, and can take between 3-5 working days. UK delivery will be charged at a fee of £4.95. Please note: Your order will only be despatched when all items included in the order are available.