As an essential part of our business, we collect and manage customer data. In doing so, we observe UK and EU data protection legislation, and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and rights.
Please note that we will be updating this Privacy Statement on a regular basis in order to keep you fully up-to-date with our approach to General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have any comments or queries regarding our use of your data, or you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
The information that we collect about you may include your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as relevant financial and credit card information. This is referred to as your "personal data". We collect this data in a number of different ways. For example, you may provide this data directly when filling in forms on this website, or when corresponding with us by telephone or e-mail.
How We Use Your Data
Currently, we use your data for the following purposes:
- To assist in the processing of your order / to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. For example, this could include packing and delivering orders, forwarding order details, order fulfilment, the processing of credit/debit card transactions, fraud prevention, registering warranties and the provision of corresponding customer services.
In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for us to provide your information to external companies with which we contract to assist us in providing these critical services to you including payment providers and couriers. We assure you that these companies are not permitted to use your information for any other purpose. For further information please see the section on How We Share Data below.
- Where you have given us your specific consent, we will use your data to provide you with marketing services. This allows us to tell you about new products or services that may be of interest to you. Again, we do use a number of external companies to help us provide such marketing services. However, these companies are prohibited from sharing your data with any other company. This means that by consenting to receive marketing from us, you will not receive marketing communications from anyone else.
How We Share Data
We will never sell your personal data to any external organisation.
We will share your data with companies that are essential to providing our services to you. This includes organisations that are critical to fulfilling customer’s orders including payment providers and couriers as well as those that help us with marketing.
We assure you that we will only exchange your data with another organisation where (i) we have your express permission to do so; or (ii) it is necessary in order to honour a contract between you and Platform 9 3/4 K1ngs Cross Ltd; or (iii) we have a legal obligation to share the information; or (iv) it is in the public interest; or (v) it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (vi) it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another person.
Accessing Your Data
You have the right to ask us, in writing, for a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. This is known as a "Subject Access Request". You can obtain this information at no cost.
We will send you a copy of the information within 30 days of your request.
To make a Subject Access Request, please contact by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us at email@example.com.
Data Privacy and Security
We recognise that the security of data and transactions on this website is of primary importance. We therefore ensure that all connections to the site are securely encrypted and authenticated using strong protocols, key exchanges and ciphers. Our servers are updated with the latest security patches and fixes on a regular basis.
Platform 9 3/4 Kings Cross Ltd is committed to protecting the security of your data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computers with restricted access that are located in controlled facilities.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. For security purposes, your password should not be written down and should be regularly reset.
When we transmit sensitive information such as your credit card number and address details over the Internet, we protect it through the use of 128-bit encryption certificates and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol - the industry-standard method for protecting web communications.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website, and in this Privacy Statement, is accurate and up-to-date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions contained herein.