Permanent Retail Assistants Required - £8 Per Hour
Part Time/Full Time – Must be able to work evenings and weekends
Reporting to Line Manager
- To work as part of the Photographic team providing a memorable experience at Platform 9 3/4.
- To work as part of the sales team in order to provide excellent customer service through:
- Providing and continuously developing their product knowledge.
- Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service both on the sales floor and till points.
- Replenishing stock and maintaining high standards of merchandising and housekeeping.
- Displaying good listening skills, identifying customer needs and responding to them quickly.
- Supporting and helping colleagues with their work and getting involved in day-to-day activities as and when required.
- Showing a genuine interest in other people and willingness to help.
- Using initiative at all times.
- Showing flexibility and willingness to meet store needs during the period of employment regarding hours, work and duties.
- To communicate effectively with line management on a daily basis to ensure:
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedures e.g. timekeeping, absence reporting procedures etc.
- Maintaining and demonstrating security and Health and Safety awareness - ensure that standards are adhered to at all times.
- Actively supporting and communicating with colleagues, customers and managers.
- Candidates should be 18+
- Previous retail experience or experience working with the public (if a school leaver, work experience is desirable)
- Flexible approach to working hours whereby you may be requested to stay an hour later or leave an hour earlier than your allocated shift dependent on the needs of the store. Your total contracted hours will be honoured weekly.
- Flexible approach to additional working hours i.e. able to work reasonable additional hours, in line with the needs of the business.
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with the public.
- Able to use own initiative.
Please send your CV and Covering letter, with desired job title as the subject line to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact successful candidates.